Season Four of Apex Legends has now launched, bringing with it a fair amount of content. There is a new feature on the map which is going to change the flow of games, a new legend, and even a new weapon. These changes are reinvigorating the title and giving fans plenty to do between competitive matches. However, you need a goal or two to aim for in the game. That’s where the Battle Pass comes in. Just like in Fortnite, you can progress through tiers by completing challenges and earning XP to get some skins and cosmetics. Apex Legends has a lot of cosmetics now, and some complicated ways to craft them. This makes using the Apex Legends Season 4 Assimilation Battle Pass really worthwhile.
Skins in Apex Legends get complicated, then you’ve got factor in charms and the like… It all starts to add up. When you’re getting your cosmetics through lootboxes this is annoying. However, when you’re getting rewards for playing having a lot on offer isn’t such a bad thing anymore. The Assimilation Battle Pass has a massive amount of rewards for players. Whether you’re paying for the pass or just progressing through the free tiers, you’ve got a lot of reasons to play.
Apex Legends Season 4 Assimilation Battle Pass Free Tiers
The free tiers for the Apex Legends Season 4 Assimilation Battle Pass doesn’t offer the same level of rewards as the paid. However, it isn’t entirely bare. Rather than just being trackers and the occasional bit of currency, you actually get a skin for free this time! This is what each of the tiers in the Assimilation Battle Pass gets you:
- Tier 1 – XP Boost
- Tier 2 – Revenant Season 4 Wins Tracker. There are quite a few of these trackers if you don’t use an external one.
- Tiers 3 – 15 – Wins Trackers for Wattson, Pathfinder, Bangalore, Mirage, Caustic, Wraith, Gibraltar, Bloodhound, Lifeline, and Octane Season 4 Wins Tracker.
- Tier 15 – Apex Pack. This is the bulk of the rewards in this section.
- Tier 19 – Apex Pack.
- Tier 23 – Apex Pack. This is the bulk of the rewards here.
- Tier 27 – Apex Pack
- Tier 31 – Apex Pack. This is the last one you’ll get for free.
- Tier 60 – Caustic Skin Cyber Sludge
- Tier 110 – Assimilation Level Season 4 Badge
Battle Pass Tiers 1-20
The free tiers give quite a bit of content, but it is the paid tiers that really get you the bulk of it. There are way more options available for the Apex Legends Season 4 Assimilation Battle Pass on the paid tiers. These are of the rewards you can get if you play through to the end of the season:
- Tier 1 – R-99 Zero Point Skin, Lifeline Health Drain Skin, Pathfinder Team Lift Skin, Crypto Blue Steel Skin.
- Tier 2 – 50 Apex Coins. You’ll get a lot of currency across the Assimilation Battle Pass.
- Tier 3 – Apex Pack. Plenty of these on the free pass, but more is always good.
- Tier 4 – XP Boost. Helpful for going through some more of the tiers.
- Tier 5 – Apex Pack
- Tier 6 – 50 Coins
- Tier7 – Knockout! Weapon charm
- Tier 8 – Hammond Robotics Loading Screen
- Tier 9 – Apex Pack. Combined with the free tiers, there are plenty of Apex packs.
- Tier 10 – 100 Apex Coins
- Tier 11 – Kraber Skin. This one is called Sapphire Protection
- Tier 12 – Gibraltar Banner Frame Slow and Steady
- Tier 13 – Revenant Dodging Death Skydive Emote. Got to get that new Legend caught up with the cosmetics.
- Tier 14 – XP Boost
- Tier 15 – Hemlock Skin. It’s called Quantum Realm.
- Tier 16 – Wraith Banner Frame Inside the System
- Tier 17 – Loading Screen. This one is Dining with Dino
- Tier 18 – 100 Apex Coins
- Tier 19 – An EVA-8 Auto Skin. It is called Lime Plate
- Tier 20 – 120 Crafting Materials
Apex Legends Season 4 Assimilation Battle Pass Tiers 21 – 33
- Tier 21 – Octane Skydiving Emote. For some reason, titled influencer
- Tier 22 – Apex Pack
- Tier 23 – RE-45 Pewter Skin. This is called Tangerine.
- Tier 24 – XP Boost
- Tier 25 – Wraith Skin. It is called Perfect Soldier.
- Tier 26 – More crafting materials. Another 120.
- Tier 27 – Longbow Skin. This is called Orbital.
- Tier 28 – Weapon Charm. MOBO
- Tier 29 – 100 Apex Coins
- Tier 30 – Caustic Skydive Emote. This one is called Knoc Powered
- Tier 31 – Havoc Skin. This is Seaform Scaffold.
- Tier 32 – 120 Crafting Materials.
- Tier 33 – Gibraltar kill quip. He says “Win? Against Me? Hahaha….”
Apex Legends Season 4 Assimilation Battle Pass Tiers 34 – 50
These are the middle tiers for the Battle pass:
- Tier 34 – XP Boost
- Tier 35 – Alternator Skin. This one is Hypertrophy.
- Tier 36 – Seasonal Special Loading Screen
- Tier 37 – Pathfinder Banner Frame. This is called Connection Established.
- Tier 38 – Bloodhound Banner Frame Warning Signs
- Tier 39 – Prowler Skin. This is All Systems Go.
- Tier 40 – Revenant Kill Quip. He says “Are your friends nearby?”
- Tier 41 – 120 Crafting Materials
- Tier 42 – Loading Screen. This one is Exhibit C.
- Tier 43 – Mastiff Shotgun Bullet Bike Skin
- Tier 44 – XP Boost. Helpful to power through some more tiers.
- Tier 45 – 100 Apex Coins
- Tier 46 – Crypto Skydive emote. This one is Danger Zone.
- Tier 47 – Charge Rifle Overcharged Skin
- Tier 48 – Just Business. This is another Loading Screen.
- Tier 49 – Bangalore Streamlined Banner Frame
- Tier 50 – Wattson Cyber Punked Skin. Plenty of new skins for Wattson this time around.
Apex Legends Season 4 Assimilation Battle Pass Tiers 51 – 66
- Tier 51 – R-301 Alkaline Skin
- Tier 52 – Crypto Banner Frame. This one is called Gated.
- Tier 53 – 100 Apex Coins
- Tier 54 – XP Boost. Getting to level 110 is difficult without them.
- Tier 55 – L-Star Caution Tape Skin
- Tier 56 – Mirage Red Beau Banner Frame. Banner Frames don’t come up all that often, but as far as filler tiers go they’re nice to have.
- Tier 57 – Mirror Images Loading Screen
- Tier 58 – 120 Crafting Materials. Actually more useful than they look once you delve into Apex’s more impressive skins.
- Tier 59 – Flatline Circuitry Skin
- Tier 60 – Apex Pack. You could get lucky and manage loot better than the later tiers.
- Tier 61 – Weapon Charm Mecha Artur
- Tier 62 – Lies. This is a Loading Screen, not a false tier.
- Tier 63 – Triple Take Metallization Skin
- Tier 64 – XP Boost. Rewards get a bit slimmer this far down.
- Tier 65 – 100 Apex Coins
- Tier 66 – 120 Crafting Materials
Apex Legends Season 4 Assimilation Battle Pass Tiers 67 – 80
This is the final batch of tiers for the Battle Pass. While the normal pass ends at 100 tiers, there is an extra tier of Assimilation Battle Pass rewards just beyond that.
- Tier 67 – P2020 Nanofuse Skin
- Tier 68 – Caustic Banner Frame. This is Last Rites.
- Tier 69 – Apex Pack
- Tier 70 – Revenant. A Music Pack!
- Tier 71 – Sentinel Cybersilk Skin
- Tier 72 – 120 Crafting Materials. This is amounting to quite a stack.
- Tier 73 – The Program. This is another Loading Screen.
- Tier 74 – XP Boost
- Tier 75 – Peacekeeper Skin. This one is Filament.
- Tier 76 – Wattson Kill Quip. She says “Don’t be afraid of the Dark”.
- Tier 77 – Octane High-Performance Banner Frame
- Tier 78 – The Cycle. Another Loading Screen.
- Tier 79 – Devotion Tectonic Shift Skin
- Tier 80 – Assimilation. This one is a Music Pack.
Apex Legends Season 4 Assimilation Battle Pass Tiers 81 – 110
- Tier 81 – Wattson Banner Frame. This is called Electric Flail.
- Tier 82 – 120 Crafting Materials
- Tier 83 – G7 Skin. It is Hardwired Scout.
- Tier 84 – XP Boost
- Tier 85 – 100 Apex Coins. Nice to get some more currency.
- Tier 86 – Plushness Monster Weapon Charm
- Tier 87 – Mozambique Skin. This one is Chiptech.
- Tier 88 – 100 Apex Coins
- Tier 89 – Apex Pack. Not too many more of these left in the Assimilation Battle Pass.
- Tier 90 – 120 Crafting Materials
- Tier 91 – Wingman Skin. This one is Carapace.
- Tier 92 – 120 Crafting Materials
- Tier 93 – Wraith Skydive. This emote is Think Fast.
- Tier 94 – Weapon Charm Mr. Robobble
- Tier 95 – Spitfire Skin. This is called Citric Shield.
- Tier 96 – No More Lies. This is another Loading Screen.
- Tier 97 – 100 Apex Coins
- Tier 98 – R-99 Skin. This one is a Deep Trace.
- Tier 99 – Charge Rifle Calibrated Skin
- Tier 100 – The last full tier! Heavy Metal Flatline Skin.
- Tier 110 – Heat Sync Flatline Skin.
Those are all of the rewards you can expect if you get through the Apex Legends Season 4 Assimilation Battle Pass. To make sure you get everything in time, getting the best FPS can be helpful for your reaction times. Some of these skins have the potential to become the rarest skins, so it’s worth picking them up now if you can!