The AS VAL is a Warzone Assault Rifle that has been in the game for quite a few months now. While it didn’t exactly jump out at first, it has become a bit of a standout. The AS VAL has the fastest TTK weapon in Warzone. This OR accomplishes this with a great rate of fire. However, like with any Warzone weapon you need to be using the best loadout. A great loadout can take a great weapon and turn it into something really special. The best AS VAL loadout in Warzone can make the weapon into a considerably more impressive tool, and take advantage of that fast TTK.
The best AS VAL loadout can really push this weapon further. By choosing the right attachments, you can fix the downsides to this weapon and get something very powerful. The AS VAL comes with a really wide option of available attachments. You have access to the majority of the options in the game, so a lot to choose from. This is what you need to know.
The Best AS VAL Loadout in Warzone
The starting point of any great loadout is the attachments that you’re going to be using. This is a set-up for a well-rounded improvement to the AS VAL:
- VLK 200mm OSA
- Merc Foregrip
- VLK 3.0x Optic
- 30 Rnd Mags
- Stipples Grip Tape
This set of attachments can make a big improvement. You’re getting better accuracy, faster movement, and a scope. You can switch the scope out for another extra attachment if you don’t want one. However, this build is perfectly suited to the style of gameplay you’ll find in Warzone. The scope even allows more long-distance plays. The build works really well with the AS VAL’s natural speed and power. It doesn’t take much away from the weapon, but it improves it. This can’t help you out with up close play however. However, the rest of the best AS VAL loadout in Warzone can give you another option.
Perks are a bit more dependent on how you like to play. However, there are some in the game that go much better in the best AS VAL loadout:
- Cold Blooded
- Battle Hardened
Cold Blooded is going to be immediately helpful for staying slightly under the radar. This can help keep you alive and facilitate more tactical play. The same kind of goes for Battle Hardened, you’re getting around the usual flashes that players use to break you out. Overkill gives you a second loadout. While the best AS VAL Loadout lets you get a great weapon, a secondary like an SMG could be helpful here too.
The Best AS VAL Loadout – Equipment
Equipment isn’t too big of a part for the best AS VAL loadout in Warzone. Your choice is more going to come down to your personal preference than anything else. However, if you’re looking for specific recommendations these go well:
- Heartbeat Sensor
These are more general choices to your equipment than specialized, they work well in the current meta.
If you’re looking to improve your Warzone performance over all, then our other guides to the game can help you with that:
- Best Warzone Landing Spots in Season 2 – This covers the best spots to drop in the new map of Warzone. You need to cater this to how you like to play, land at POIs which are going to let you loot without throwing you into the deep end if you’re still learning.
- Loadouts – Getting your loadout in Warzone is a vital part of the game. These are some recommendations for which loadout to build. You could also check out the specific guides for weapon loadouts, like the best LC10 loadout and the best FARA loadout.
- Warzone Weapons – If you’re not even sure which weapons to start with, then this guide can help you out.
- The Best Warzone Settings – Optimizing your settings is a key step to getting the game running as well as possible, along with getting the best FPS possible.
- How to Find the Perfect Sensitivity – Sensitivity is different for every player, this is how you can find the perfect one for you.