The Grau is currently one of the most popular Warzone weapons available. The Grau was an addition to Modern Warfare after it launched, and it’s now made its way into Call of Duty Warzone. In Warzone, it has become one of the most useful weapons. As with any popular weapon though, you’ve got to get a hold of the best Grau Warzone loadout too.
The Grau has great accuracy. The damage drop-off over a long-range is nearly non-existent. Despite this, it is mobile and quick to fire. This makes it useful in pretty much any situation. It is a versatile and impressive weapon. The Grau is another Assault Rifle. Like with the M4A1, this means it is easy to use for most players as it serves a lot of different purposes. Like with the best M4A1 loadouts though, you need to match the weapon with the right kit.
Just because the Grau is a really effective weapon, it doesn’t mean that it can’t be improved upon. The best Grau loadouts tailor your entire build around the gun, emphasizing what is good about it and balancing out any downsides. These are the best Grau Warzone loadouts at the moment:
The Best Grau Warzone Loadouts
While we’ve got them covered in more detail, if you’re just here for a quick list of the exact best Grau Warzone loadout, then this is what you should use:
- Monolithic Suppressor
- Tempus 26.4” Archangel
- Commando Round Mags
- Reflex Sight
- Cold Blooded, Ghost, Amped
- C4, Grenades
This build can be really useful for most Grau players in Warzone. It does give a boost to your effectiveness at a longer range. However, it doesn’t make you sacrifice the close quarters. Your short performance and speed are still as effective while boosting your abilities aiming at a distance. The barrel is particularly helpful for combating the Grau nerfs that have taken place in Warzone updates.
That’s a basic option for the best Warzone Grau loadouts. However, there are some other more specialized loadouts.
The Best Grau Warzone Loadout for Close-Range
This is a Grau Warzone loadout built to make the weapon work great at a really close range. If this is an area of combat that you struggle to maneuver in, then this loadout should compensate. Equally, if you’re going for a long-range weapon with Overkill then this Grau loadout will make it great for the medium and close-up action that you need to cope with. This is the best grau Warzone loadout for up close and personal:
- ZLR Drifter
- No Stock
- XRK Void II
- Sleight of Hand
- Grenades for Equipment
This one of the best Grau Warzone loadouts is a bit looser in a couple of areas. First is your sights or optic. While a lot of people go for the Tac laser, more experienced players can find it more distracting than it is useful, especially up close. Your last perk is also fairly open since none of them do a great job at complementing this build. So feel free to use it for something else that suits your play style.
The Best Grau Warzone Loadout for Long Range
The Grau is already pretty effective at long-range, despite some updates that have made it take a hit. This loadout is built to make it even better for those distance shots. This is the build you’ll need to use:
- Tempus 26.4 Archangel
- FSS Blackjack
- Ranger Foregrip
- 60 Round Mags
- FTAC R-89 Rubber
This is a great Warzone loadout for keeping your recoil under control and doing damage at a distance. Some might prefer a mag that is quicker to reload, but the 60 mags do pretty well as standard. The rest of the choices for this loadout are fairly free to mess around with, but overkill is a good choice. This gives you the option of bringing something a bit more versatile. Since you’re making the Grau kind of specialist, this will even things out.
Which Loadout Should You Use?
These are three great choices for the best Grau Warzone loadout. Which one you use will really just come down to what your needs are and what type of player you are. You should be able to decide between balanced, close, and long-range depending on how you play and what you’re skilled with. The Grau is one of the best weapons in Warzone, so these loadouts should serve you well.
Our other Warzone loadout guides can help you build the perfect set of items for other weapons too:
- These are some great loadouts for beginners – Start here if you’re brand new to the game. These loadouts are balanced and provide you with all you need to start unlocking more options.
- The Best Assault Rifle Loadouts – This loadout is built around the M4A1 Assault Rifle. This weapon is top of the class for an entry-level all-rounder.
- The Best Shotgun Loadouts – These loadouts cater to shotguns and close combat. This is really useful since so many of Modern Warfare’s maps are small or interior based.
- The Best SMG Loadouts – This covers loadouts for the stand-out SMG in the game; the MP5. A great place to start for SMG players.
- The Best LMG Loadouts – These the best Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Loadouts for the PKM, a great LMG for new players and those with experience.
- The Best Marksman Rifle Loadouts – Marksman Rifles aren’t the flashiest weapon, but they’re proving surprisingly useful weapon with the metagame in Call of Duty: Modern Warfare. This loadout tackles the MK2 Carbine, a great Marksman Rifle to start with.
- The Best Sniper Loadouts – This guide goes through some basic Sniper loadouts. Tailor-made for those with great aim and a lot of patience.