Nickmercs is one of the most talented Call of Duty players out there. A lot of players would love to achieve anything close to the results that Nickmercs manages. While most of this is down to talent, you can pay attention to how he uses the game. Looking at the settings of pros like Nickmercs can help you see how you can improve your chances within the game. Nickmercs Warzone loadout can also help you with this. His loadout is a really well-built combination of tools that perfectly compliment his play style.
This is Nickmercs Call of Duty loadout for the M4A1. The M4A1 is top of its class for an Assault Rifle. There many different loadouts you can use with it that play to a different set of skills. While a great all-rounder weapon, Nickmercs’ Call of Duty loadout is built to make it more effective for his style of play. This is the loadout that he uses:
Nickmercs Warzone Loadout M4A1
Nickmercs uses this blueprint, this only really changes the cosmetics but it does give you a specific Iron Sights. However, if you’re looking to recreate Nickmercs Call of Duty Loadout entirely, you’ll want to use this blueprint.
This is the Gunsmith build that Nickmercs uses on his M4A1
- Monolithic Suppressor – This increases damage but slows things down a bit.
- M16 Grenadier – This extends your damage range, increases velocity, and control.
- No Stock – No stock keeps things agile, accounting for the weaknesses of the rest of these attachments.
- 60 Rounds Mags – This drops your ADS speed by not suing a stock evens this out.
- Ranger Foregrip – This helps with recoil control, stability, and long-range accuracy.
The Gunsmith section of Nickmercs Call of Duty Loadout is built to compliment the way that he plays. Specifically, it increases the long-range potential of the M4A1 significantly. With this build, your damage radius is increased along with the amount of damage you deal at longer ranges. The biggest drawback of this is your ADS speed. Nickmercs’ Call of Duty loadout cleverly subverts this though. Using no stock allows you to get away with this compared to other loadouts.
The choice of RPG for the secondary weapon is a good example of Nickmercs playing to what is strong in the game’s metagame. The RPG is currently pretty well-valued thanks to a number of balancing updates. It won’t always be the most useful weapon, but at the moment the balance of the game rewards having some explosive power.
- Cold Blooded
Cold-blooded and ghost are based around keeping your location quiet. The benefit of this is obvious, especially when they’re paired with a weapon that has been adjusted to do greater damage at a longer range.
This choice of perks also allows you to switch between weapons considerably faster. This is one of those moves that often makes Nickmercs stand out. While other players would continue spraying, he quickly switches things out.
- Heartbeat Sensor
These are great for both pushing and having a little defense. They work particularly well with his choice of perks.
Should You Use Nickmercs’ Warzone Loadout?
Nickmercs Call of Duty loadout is a very effective choice of equipment to match his specific skills. This is a loadout that pays attention to how the metagame has developed and uses it to its advantage. The choice of RPG gives you a crutch to fall back on. The other perks and tactical though are built to compliment the choice of Gunsmith attachments. When combined, these elements allow you to do more damage at a greater range, with more accuracy, and without having to worry about giving away your position or being ambushed. If Nickmercs style of play is something that appeals to you, then this is definitely the best loadout for you to use for an Assault Rifle.
These are our guides to loadouts used by other Call of Duty Modern Warfare Pros, along with some more general loadout recommendations:
Check out these other Modern Warfare Loadout guides:
- These are some great loadouts for beginners – Start here if you’re brand new to the game. These loadouts are balanced and provide you with all you need to start unlocking more options.
- The Best Assault Rifle Loadouts – This loadout is built around the M4A1 Assault Rifle. This weapon is top of the class for an entry-level all-rounder.
- The Best Shotgun Loadouts – These loadouts cater to shotguns and close combat. This is really useful since so many of Modern Warfare’s maps are small or interior based.
- The Best SMG Loadouts – This covers loadouts for the stand-out SMG in the game; the MP5. A great place to start for SMG players.
- The Best LMG Loadouts – These the best Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Loadouts for the PKM, a great LMG for new players, and those with experience.
- The Best Marksman Rifle Loadouts – Marksman Rifles aren’t the flashiest weapon, but they’re proving surprisingly useful weapon with the metagame in Call of Duty: Modern Warfare. This loadout tackles the MK2 Carbine, a great Marksman Rifle to start with.
- The Best Sniper Loadouts – This guide goes through some basic Sniper loadouts. Tailor-made for those with great aim and a lot of patience.