Call of Duty Cold War is launching with a lot of different options for weapons. Out of them, Assault Rifles are often the first choice for players. They’re versatile, easy to use, but have a high skill ceiling. Out of the ARs in the game, the XM4 has been the most popular as a beginner’s choice. If you’re looking to get a bit more specialist though, the Krig 6 has stood out as something interesting. The Krig 6’s biggest selling point is recoil. It is very low, with the attachments it can handle ridiculously smoothly. The Krig 6 definitely has a lot of potentials, but the weapon itself is just a starting point. Using the best Krig 6 loadouts can make the weapon something even more special.
The Krig 6 has a decent rate of fire and damage. What sets it apart though is its low recoil makes it perfect for closer ranges. It has the same benefits at medium or long-range as any other assaults, but moving this smoothly makes it easier to maneuver up close too. The best Krig 6 loadout can go even further though. You can get the recoil reduced to a non-existent level. With the right set-up, you can make the Krig 6 into one of the most powerful weapons in the game
The Best Krig 6 Loadout
As with any weapon in Cold War, the Krig 6 is just the starting point. With this set of attachments, you can reduce the recoil on it down even further.
- Muzzle – Muzzle Brake 5.56
- Barrel –5 Takedown
- Underbarrel – Field Agent Grip
- Handle – Quickdraw Handle
- Stock – Wire Stock
The main benefit of this set of attachments is to make recoil almost non-existent. There are some other features though. The other attachments are going to significantly speed you up. When you combine this with the low-recoil, you get an AR that is smooth to use and accurate.
The Best Krig 6 Loadouts – Equipment
After your main weapon, there are a few other key spots in your loadout that you need to think about. First is your equipment. These should complement the weapon and your play style. These are some recommendations for equipment for the best Krig 6 loadouts:
- Lethal Equipment – The Semtex is a great choice for your lethal equipment when you’re running the Krig. It is great for throwing at surfaces to help you take down the area around an objective. You have alternatives, like the Frag Grenade for playing more aggressively.
- Tactical Equipment – The Stun Grenade is a clear standout in this category. This is true for the best Krig 6 loadouts but also for most weapons in the game where you’ll be pushing.
- Field Upgrade – The Field Mic is a really impressive choice in this category, but it is one that takes a bit of skill to use. The extra recon information is going to be vital once you master placement with it.
Your choice of perks are an important but your loadout, and you need to be catering them to the way that you play. Perks can be more flexible though, so feel free to make adjustments depending on how you play. These are some recommendations for the right perks to use on the best Krig 6 loadouts:
- Tactical Mask – This gives you a defence against grenades from other players. They are kind of overused and can become a problem if you’re playing aggressively. This makes this perk a great addition to a Krig 6 loadout.
- Quartermaster – This one allows you to get your equipment thrown out a lot more often. This gives you more options, which is always a good thing when you’re playing aggressively.
- Ghost – Ghost gives you an extra element of Stealth. It has become a pretty heavily used perk in the Cold War beta and this makes it easier for you to survive.
That’s it for the best Krig 6 loadouts. This sets of attachments and gear can make the weapon move around the game like butter. The rest of your loadout is more flexible. However, this set can help you take advantage of one of the best weapons in the whole of Cold War. Our other guides to the game can help you get up to speed for the full launch.