Call of Duty: Modern Warfare has launched its first Season, full of extra content for players. There has been a lot of content for players to go through since release. One section is really the main event though. Missions and challenges to get skins are fine, but most people are in it for the multiplayer. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare has a massive amount of online modes, these range from simple Deathmatches to more complicated objective games. Infected is a mode that is a bit of a twist of a Zombie type of game. By letting players take control of both sides, it can be a fun experience. These Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Infected tips and tricks will help you win more rounds, and stay uninfected for longer.
How Does Infected Work?
Infected is a pretty simple game mode. Players get set loadouts and try to either stay alive for the entire game or infect everyone. These are the rules:
- One player is infected. They have to try to infect everyone.
- If you’re killed by an infected player, you become infected.
- The surviving team wins if at least one player survived until the end of the game.
- The infected team wins if everyone dies.
- You start with 2:30 as a game time, but this increases every time that a survivor dies.
Infected can be a great way of getting experience in moving around confidently, and develop your defensive abilities in the game. These Call of Duty Infected tips and tricks will help you do that.
Call of Duty Infected Tips and Tricks – Loadouts and Weapons
Infected doesn’t give you a choice about your loadout, you’re going to start with a core of items for either the infected or survivors. These are the standard loadouts:
- Main Weapon – Model 68
- Secondary Weapon – X16
- Lethal – Claymore
- Tactical – Stun Grenade
- Field Upgrade – Deployable Cover
This is a close combat loadout. However, some things like the Claymore and Deployable Cover can be utilized really well if used tactically.
- Primary Weapon – Combat Knife
That is it. However, you also have Dead Silence and Tactical Insertion. This means you can move around really quickly and quietly.
Call of Duty Infected Tips and Tricks – Tactics
These Call of Duty Infected tips and tricks cover the strategies and tactics that you need in order to win more games. These are some things to keep in mind:
- Stay Away from the Infected – They are dangerous up close and they can more quickly. Your weapons aren’t as helpful from a distance, but neither are theirs. Throwing Knives can be lethal, but they’re not that great for every player at a long-distance. Try and stay away.
- Strafe – This makes you a much harder target for a throwing knife. Strafing whenever you’re exposed will prevent stealth kills.
- Use Your Whole Loadout – Your Claymore is great for setting traps. The Deployable Cover can hold them off for a few more seconds on the timer. These are great tools, don’t ignore them to try and shotgun your way out of things.
- Stun Grenade – This is a great way to clear a room or buy yourself some more time. Remember you have this option to rely on if things aren’t going well.
These Call of Duty Infected tips and tricks should help you with this game mode. Getting more experience in with multiplayer is great for progressing through the new season pass, and preparing for the upcoming competitive Call of Duty action. Running the best Call of Duty settings is also going to helpful, or try out the settings of pro players for some inspiration!