These Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Tips and Tricks are going to help get the most out of the beta period for the game. It is a great time to try out everything the game has to offer and to prepare to dominate once the game actually releases. These Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Beta tips and tricks will help get the most out of the beta.
If you follow these tips and advice you should be able to win plenty of games in the Open beta of Call of Duty: Modern Warfare and be sure to start the actual game off on the best foot possible.
Equipment Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Beta Tips and Tricks
- Try Out Everything the Beta has to Offer –You should take time to try out everything in this Beta. You don’t have to worry too much about specializing just yet, use it as a blank canvas to get to grips with the extensive character class options and find what suits you.
- Use the Right Perks –Pick the perks you’re going to use based on the weapons that you’re testing out or the rest of your loadout. You should try everything. However, you should get a feel for what’s a good combination in the game.
- Go for Killstreaks –The killstreaks in call of Duty: Modern Warfare are an expansive system, but you won’t be able to tell which you like unless you manage to get some kills in the first place. Once you find a weapon you’re good with, use it to try out the different killstreaks.
- Try and Get a Minimap – These only come through equipment, perks, and attachments. Try and get a minimap for your build while you figure out where everything is in the maps. This is going to help you not look like a lost tourist every time you enter a game on a map that is new to you, or that you’ve not explored fully yet.
- Try Out Attachments – The gunsmith mode is much more expansive than previous Call of Duty titles. Each attachment has pros and cons. Don’t just load your weapon up with things that you’ve used in the past. You need to actually think about what attachments are going to improve your weapon.
- Remember You Can Change Classes Mid-Game– You can edit and change your classes mid-game. Use this to counter your enemies’ choices, for most killstreaks and equipment there is a counter you can use.
Settings Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Beta Tips and Tricks
- Get your Settings Right– Your options for settings aren’t as full in the Beta as on release. It will take you a while to find the ones that are optimal for you. However, you should ensure you’re going into your settings and getting things running better.
- Find Sensitivities Close to What You Know– Move the sensitivities in the game closer to what feels natural. This will likely be closer to those you use in other FPS like PUBGor Fortnitesince you’ll have greater muscle memory with those sensitivities.
- Get the Best Frames Per Second Possible – This is important. Be sure to shut down any unnecessary programs on your computer before launching into the game. Ensure everything else is running to give you the best FPS you can get. While options are more limited for the Call of Duty: Modern Warfare beta, tips and tricks like this are still going to be really helpful.
Maps Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Beta Tips and Tricks
- Learn the Maps Now –When you start the game on its actual release there’s going to be a learning curve. A big part of that is just figuring out where everything on the map is. You should take advantage of the Beta to look around the maps, learn the chokepoints and blind spots. That way you get right into it when the full game launches.
- Try Different Play styles on Different Maps – Don’t get bogged down playing a certain way on each map. These Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Beta tips and tricks are about using this period to help you when the game comes out. Part of that is testing out different play styles on different maps. At launch, you will have a better feel for which maps give which type of player an advantage. This is going to be really helpful for countering them from Day 1.
Gameplay Tips and Tricks
- Change Up Your Play Style – Give every style of play a go. The physics and mechanics of Call of Duty are different to that of other games. Change things up and see if something fresh works for you in this new game.
- Try Out Different Game Modes –Call of Duty: Modern Warfare has a lot of game modes. They won’t all be for you, and not all of them are even in the Beta. However, you should use this opportunity to try out as many of the game modes as possible.
- Remember Your Stats Don’t Carry Over –Your stats for this Beta aren’t going to carry over. If you’re someone who uses stats trackers and is worried about how their stats will be affected by the learning curve of a brand new game, this beta is the time for that. Use the Beta as a blank slate to learn the game. Your stats aren’t affected by the beginner stage when it comes out.
These Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Beta tips and tricks will help you to get the most out of the windows of free access. By the end of it, you should have a good idea of what sort of character classes you’ll be using, how to counter others, and which maps are best for your play style.