Call of Duty: Modern Warfare is currently going through an extensive Early Access period, with periodic access to demos of the game. While details on the finished version of the title still aren’t entirely available, we do know quite a bit about the game. One aspect that has leaked out already is the Perks that will be available in the game. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Perks are part of the create a class system. This is something unique to Call of Duty that most shooters don’t replicate. You will be able to choose from Perks to add to your character class. This lets you specialize your choice of Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Perks to suit which weapon you’re using.
Each class has space for you to use three perks. Out of these, you have to decide which perks are going to compliment your play style. However, each class may come with a specific Perk in the form of equipment attached to a certain weapon. Reading through the perks available and drawing up which will best suit you when you start the game will let you get a jump on players who are still experimenting.
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Perks
These are the Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Perks that should be in the game on release.
- Munitions –This one replaces your secondary weapon with a different primary weapon. In older Call of Duty titles, this was called Overkill.
- Tune-Up –Carry an extra Lethal piece of equipment.
- Restock –Your Lethal and Tactical are recharged quicker after each use.
- Scavenger –You can replenish your ammo from other players.
- Shrapnel –Your lethal equipment does more damage to enemies.
- Warhead – Increases RPG reload speed.
- Heavy Metal –Kill streak kills count towards more kill streaks. If the kill streaks are as effective as past titles this may be a big one.
- High Alert –A yellow warning will flash on your screen when an enemy is taking aim at you.
- Spotter –Highlights your enemies’ equipment, this is visible for you and your teammates so you might want to coordinate.
- Battle Hardened – Flashbangs and stun grenades aren’t as effective against you.
- Cold Blooded –You are immune to enemy UAVs and targeting systems.
- EOD –Explosive damage is reduced.
- Bounty hunter –Players who get a 3-killstreak or higher will have a bounty placed on them, killing them will give you extra kills towards your own killstreak.
- Double Time –This triples the duration of Super Sprint.
- Hunter –You can see the footprints of enemies on the ground.
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Weapons Perks
There will also be perks available in the game that are specific to selecting a particular type of weapon. These are the Call of Duty: Modern warfare perks for weapons that are currently known:
- Slight of Hand –Your reload speed increases.
- Bayonet – Your knife gets a bayonet on it.
- Ricochet –Your bullets will bounce off of walls.
- Supersonic –Your bullets can daze enemies.
- FMJ –Your bullets will penetrate further, doing more damage.
- Skulker –Your crouch walk speed is increased.
- Glacial –When you shoot enemies, they will slow down.
- Shrapnel Shots –Your enemies’ health regeneration is slowed down when you shoot them.
- Infinite Breath –Longer breath duration.
- Mo’ Money –You earn extra XP when you make a headshot.
These collection of Call of Duty: Modern Warfare perks are already giving enough information for players to begin to think how they’ll use them. There’s some clear benefits for using particular perks as a sniper, or as someone who prefers close combat. No matter which type of class you’ll be creating, you should be using the best Call of Duty: Modern Warfare settings, even during the Early Access period this is going to give you an advantage.