Call of Duty: Modern Warfare has a really unique and open create a class system. Compared with previous titles, you’re given a serious amount of freedom in designing your loadout. With this though, comes the difficulty of making the right choices. It can be difficult for Call of Duty: Modern Warfare players to chose the right loadouts from all of these options. These are some of the best perks for Call of Duty: Modern Warfare loadouts available in the game.
This guide will help you isolate the decent perks from the filler. Every loadout is going to necessitate using some different perks. Even the maps and game modes will reward some perks more than others. However, this is just one facet of create a class. Perks are unlocked relatively quickly. This is important when you have to seriously grind to unlock all of the gunsmith attachments for each weapon. Since it is going to take you a long time to get the full potential of Gunsmith available for everything in the game, perks are really important. Using the right ones can turn an okay load out into a great one.
Perks are divided into three slots. These are the best choices for each of those three slots to help you build the best perks Call of Duty: Modern Warfare load out.
- Double Time – This perk doubles the duration of tactical sprinting and increases your crouch movement speed by 30%. This can be a really effective perk to even out the drawbacks of your Gunsmith attachments. This makes it a bit of a specialist selection. Using this perk is going to depend on the exact balance of the rest of your loadout.
- E.O.D – This perk reduced the damage that you take from non-streak explosives and fire. This means the lethal and other attacks that enemies throw out aren’t as effective. This one is going to be pretty useful as a counter or as a deterrent. However, it doesn’t have many places as an all-purpose perk, making it not a great choice for the best perks in Call of Duty: Modern Warfare loadouts.
- Overkill – You can carry two primary weapons. This is potentially helpful if you’re a sniper. However, you should focus on building a loadout that benefits your main weapon rather than spreading your perks around two.
- Scavenger – Resupply Ammo from Dead Players. This isn’t a Battle Royale and ammo isn’t always scarce. If you’re, for some reason, constantly running out of ammo then go for this.
- Cold Blooded – this makes you undetectable by targeting systems and thermal optics. This is really helpful for Snipers avoiding hunters.
- Quick Fix – Your health regenerates faster from killing players. Again, this isn’t the most helpful outside of very specific playstyles.
- Restock – This lets you recharge your equipment over 30 seconds. This one is really helpful, it is definitely one of the best perks for Call of Duty: Modern Warfare loadouts. More access to equipment is going to help pretty much every player.
- Hardline – Killstreaks cost one less kill. This one is pretty helpful for a player who is playing support and using recon killstreaks.
- High Alert – Your vision pulses when enemies outside your view see you. This is a nice early warning and can be pretty helpful for snipers.
- Ghost – You’re undetectable by UAV’s, Radar Drones, Heartbeat Sensors, and immune to Snapshot grenades. This is another effective perk for snipers or stealth players with limited use outside of this.
- Kill Chain – Killstreak kills apply towards your next killstreak. This one is going to be helpful if you’re already very skilled at the game. Unless you’re getting enough kills and staying alive long enough to make multiple killstreaks last, it isn’t one of the best perks for Call of Duty: Loadouts.
- Pointman – Your killstreaks turn into scorestreaks. This one isn’t massively helpful outside of grinding.
- Tune Up – Your field upgrades recharge 33% quicker. This one is helpful for getting more of those extras that come from outside your actual class.
- Amped – Faster weapon swap, you also reload rocket launchers faster. This one is singularly useful for those using their secondary to take down bigger units. This one will suit support players who are playing a particular role.
- Shrapnel – You spawn with an extra piece of lethal equipment. This one is considerably less helpful than just recharging your lethal quicker.
- Battle Hardened – Flash, Stun, and EMP grenades aren’t as strong against you. This one is fairly multipurpose and will suit players who often push forward. One of the best perks in Call of Duty: Modern Warfare loadouts.
- Spotter – You can see enemy equipment, field upgrades, and killstreaks through walls. This is helpful for support players.
- Tracker – Enemies leave footprints behind them as a train and markers at death locations. It also hides the markers of enemies that you kill. This is one of the best perks for Call of Duty: Modern Warfare loadouts in the game for those playing stealthily.
When you’re building a Call of Duty: Modern Warfare which of these perks you use is going to depend on which type of loadout you’re crafting.
The Best Perks in Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Loadouts for Support Players
Support players have a serious amount of perks on offer that are really going to help them out. These are the best options for your three perk slots.
- Double Time – A faster movement is always helpful.
- Hardline – The extra killstreaks are going to help you run recon more effectively
- Amped or Spotter – Either is going to be really helpful for you here, experiment with both.
The Best Perks in Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Loadouts for Snipers
These are the best perks to go for if you’re going to be playing as a Sniper:
- Coldblooded – Keeps you hidden.
- High Alert – This is your panic button. When the pulsating happens, you need to react and switch your weapon out.
- Tracker – Really helpful for finding players when you’re looking for targets.
The Best Perks in Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Loaoduts for Stealth Players
Stealth players also have a wide array of perks to chose from in Cal of Duty: Modern Warfare. These are the best parks for Call of Duty: Modern Warfare load-outs if you’re trying to stay under the radar.
- Coldblooded – This is an obvious one if you’re keeping undetected.
- Ghost – Another one based on limiting your enemies’ vision of you.
- Tracker – With this, you can turn into something of a hunter and take care of any support or snipers on the enemy team.
The Best Perks for Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Loadouts for General Players
General players who spend their time pushing at enemies have a lot of different perks available. These are the best perks for Call of Duty: Modern Warfare loadouts for general players.
- Double Time – The faster sprint is going to give you more freedom in Gunsmith.
- Restock – Having greater access to equipment is a bit of a game-changer, especially if you pick your equipment well.
- Tune-Up or Battle Hardened – This one will depend on the exact details of your playstyle.
These are the best perks for Call of Duty: Modern Warfare loadouts to suit any type of player. The perks available in the game are really important for building a balanced loadout. While gunsmith is expansive and adds a lot to any player’s loadout, your perks need to be balanced alongside this. Building the right loadout is going to give you the best chance of victory in Call of Duty: Modern Warfare.