Call of Duty: Modern Warfare has launched its first Season, full of extra content for players. There has been a lot of content for players to go through since release. One section is really the main event though. Missions and challenges to get skins are fine, but most players are in it for the multiplayer. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare has a massive amount of online modes, these range from simple Deathmatches to more complicated objective games. One new mode that many players concentrate on is cyber attack. If you’re playing a lot of this objective-based mode, then these Call of Duty cyber attack tips and tricks are going to be really helpful for improving your performance and progressing through that Battle Pass quicker.
Cyber attack is a bit of a strange game mode. It is brand new to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare. However, it has some clear shared characteristics with other game modes. It is similar to the classic search and destroy, but with a couple of twists. Two teams have to stage a cyber attack on the other side to win. It is decided by rounds, meaning that games can easily turn from one team to another.
How Does Cyber Attack Work?
Cyber Attack is a brand new game mode so not everyone is totally clear on how it works. It is really quite simple though:
- There is an EMP device in an area. Teams can retrieve this EMP device.
- You then need to use the EMP to destroy the enemies’ data center.
- At the same time, you need to prevent your own Data Centre from being destroyed.
- You cannot respawn. However, you can be revived by teammates.
- Matches are made up of eight rounds, so the first to five wins in these rounds. If you’re far ahead, the other team will lose after five rounds.
Matches of cyber attack are fast-paced and combine a few different elements of the game. These Call of Duty cyber attack tricks and tips will help you make the most out of this game mode.
Call of Duty Team Cyber Attack Tips and Tricks – Loadouts and Weapons
These Call of Duty Team cyber attack tips and tricks deal with one of the few aspects you have complete control of, what you take into a game. This is a fast-paced game where speed is vital. This makes perks and equipment just as important as your choice of gun.
- Build a balanced Loadout– This is vital for every game mode. As with other objective games, team coordination is important. However, with the speed you need in cyber attack, you’re going need it to be versatile.
- Close Combat – Shotgunsare going to be helpful in cyber attack. Using a perk to carry two main weapons is useful, but so is a well-optimized loadout for close combat. This is especially true in small maps.
- Defensive Weapons – You need to pick your weapons for defense just as must as attack. Close combat weapons are great for this, but so are mid-range guns. Snipers aren’t exactly helpful for this defensive side of cyber attack.
- Equipment – Using the right equipment is vital. You can use it to break through a defense or push forward. Concentrate on offensive equipment. Recon stuff isn’t as important in this game mode.
- Perks – Some perks that are useful are Shrapnel, Restock, and E.O.D. This will be really helpful over the course of the game to make you more reactive and versatile.
Outside of your loadout, there are some strategies and tactics to keep in mind during games. These Call of Duty cyber attack tips and tricks will help you implement this successfully built loadout.
Call of Duty Cyber Attack Tips and Tricks – Tactics
These tactics should be helpful for playing Cyber Attack. It is a fast-paced game and every round counts. However, you can’t just race off trying to take the entire game by yourself. These Call of Duty cyber attack tips and tricks should help you with strategy in this game mode.
- Revives – You can’t respawn, but you can revive. Revive your teammates at any opportunity. Make sure you’re safe though. Revives take time though. Make sure you and your revived teammate are safe.
- Push Forward as a Team – Pushing forward is a lot safer when you’re in greater numbers. Using your team to attack is going to make it a lot more effective than attempting to do it alone.
- Spread Out Defending – When you’re defending with other players, it is helpful to spread out a bit. Otherwise a well placed tactical could lose the round.
- Retreat When Necessary – it is better to retreat than risk an entire wipeout of your team.
These Call of Duty cyber attack tips and tricks should help you with this game mode. Getting more experience in with multiplayer is great for progressing through the new season pass, and preparing for the upcoming competitive Call of Duty action. Running the best Call of Duty settings is also going to helpful, or try out the settings of pro players for some inspiration!