Call of Duty: Modern Warfare has launched its first Season, full of extra content for players. There has been a lot of content for players to go through since release. One section is really the main event though. Missions and challenges to get skins are fine, but most players are in it for the multiplayer. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare has a massive amount of online modes, these range from simple Deathmatches to more complicated objective games. Kill Confirmed is a great option out of these. It resembles some of the more traditional Deathmatch or Team Deathmatch modes, but with some added complexity. These Call of Duty Kill Confirmed tips and tricks will go over what loadouts you need, and what tactics to keep in mind to win more games.
Kill Confirmed takes a fairly traditional two-teams-try-to-get-kills approach. Although, it does make it more interesting. This one adds some extra layers by allowing your team to take points off the other, rather than just racking points up yourself. If you’re after a fairly quick and accessible game but with some strategy involved, then this is a great choice. Maps can become a labyrinth of traps and set-ups in the right hands.
How Does Work?
These Call of Duty Kill Confirmed tips and tricks will help you win more games, but first, you’ve got to know the rules. This is how it works:
- Two teams of up to six players.
- Matches are ten minutes’ long
- You win when you hit 65 points.
- After you get a kill or get killed, you drop a dog tag.
- Collecting them give your team points, collecting your own team prevents your enemies from getting the points for their kill.
- This is a big factor; you need to kill but then take control of the area where your kill was.
This is pretty simple; it is a nice innovation on Team Deathmatch. In practice, taking those dog tags after a kill makes this game mode a lot more complex and rewarding. These Call of Duty Kill Confirmed tips and tricks will help you build the right loadout and tactics for these rules.
Call of Duty Kill Confirmed Tips and Tricks – Loadouts and Weapons
Your loadout is the one bit of a Kill Confirmed game that you have complete control over. What you take in is important. Your weapon is vital for getting kills. However, the other aspects are really important for zoning and taking territory. Pushing quickly is key to getting dog tags. These Call of Duty Kill Confirmed tips and tricks will help you build a loadout that matches this game mode.
- Build a balanced Loadout– There are far too many gunsmith options to detail which are best for each weapon in this game mode. However, when building your gun’s loadout keep a few things in mind. The first is mobility. You need to move quickly to grab dog tags. The second is damage. Quick kills are preferred since you can grab the dog tag before enemies react. Keep your weapon loadout balanced with these things at the center.
- Killstreaks – These aren’t going to be make or break. The recon killstreaks with their lower requirements are always helpful for smaller games.
- Equipment – Use the right equipment to zone enemies into areas as well as taking damage. Claymores and Proximity Mines are going to be effective. You can lay them close to dog tags and use your enemies’ corpse as bait. Sounds a bit grim, but players get greedy and don’t spot these. Grenades aren’t as powerful as in-game modes since they make it a bit difficult for you to follow up on your kill.
- Perks – Perks can be great in Kill Confirmed. High Alert and Spotted are two that are going to help you survive. EOD will lower the chance of you being taken out from a dog tag as bait. Keeping moving fast is really important.
Call of Duty Kill Confirmed Tips and Tricks – Tactics
These Call of Duty Kill Confirmed tips and tricks should be helpful for you to master strategy in this game mode. This is a mode where mistakes are pretty costly. Your amount of kills is pointless without dog tags. Using these tactics should help you maximize your points.
- Bait – Enemy dog tags make good bait. If one is on the ground and there is an enemy nearby, always use it as an opportunity to pick up an extra kill. This gives you safety while you’re picking up the tag and a second tag from that enemy.
- Treat Tags as Potential Traps – If you’re using your own tags as bait, the enemy team likely isn’t far behind, assume that other players are using similar tactics. Be skeptical about picking up a stray tag.
- Back-Up Team Mates – If a teammate enters a risky situation to retrieve tags, cover them. This should at least mean you can recover their tag if they’re killed.
- It’s Better to Lose a Tag Than to Die – If you die trying to retrieve a tag, you lose that point and your enemy gains a point from your tag. So, if you’re playing Kill Confirmed bare in mind that it is better for you to lose a potential point and stay alive than to lose your potential point and give one to your enemy.
These Call of Duty Kill Confirmed tips and tricks should help you with this game mode. Getting more experience in with multiplayer is great for progressing through the new season pass, and preparing for the upcoming competitive Call of Duty action. Running the best Call of Duty settings is also going to helpful, or try out the settings of pro players for some inspiration!