Call of Duty Warzone has been a big success in its first few weeks, and its first major patch was looking to build on that. Unfortunately, though, it was delayed. This is quite understandable in the current climate and delays are probably going to be pretty common until the world goes back to normal. The update has finally arrived though. This has some major changes for Call of Duty Warzone. These Warzone patch notes are going to change the best strategies for the game significantly as the developers address one big balancing problem. These patch notes cover everything in this delayed patch.
While the Warzone exclusive patch notes are exciting Modern Warfare has gotten some changes and additions of its own. The patch notes for Modern Warfare bring more new content to the game, showing it hasn’t been forgotten in all of the excitement over Warzone.
These are the Warzone patch notes and those for Modern Warfare, so you can be aware of any changes that are going to affect your strategies.
Warzone Patch Notes
These are all of the changes and additions to Warzone with the recent patch. This update adds plenty of new content to the game, but it also messes around with calling in loadouts. This is bound to change things for players since rushing for a loadout is currently a pretty common tactic. These are the full Warzone patch notes:
- Plunder – Blood Money – This addition guarantees cash on getting kills. This can change things up and adds an extra incentive for finishing moves.
- New Weapons – 725 Shotgun, MK2 Carbine, EBR-14, and .50GS Handgun have been added to the game. You can find them on the ground and in supply boxes.
- Close Up Shotgun Damage Has Been Reduced – It will no longer down a fully armored player. However, having Stopping Power enabled keeps this effect.
- Warzone Controller Button Layouts – Specific layouts are now available, so you can use Ping more effectively.
- Self Revive Kits – These can’t be stacked in Plunder anymore.
- Gamepad Layout – Button layout has been altered for equipment.
- Riot Shield – Bullets that hit this will no longer deplete the player’s shield. However, this has its own health.
- Recon Drone – If a player flies this out of bounds, the player sees the timer now.
- Disconnects – Players now get a kill if they down a player who then disconnects.
- Loadout Drops – Their price has increased to $8,500
The major change in this batch of Warzone patch notes has to be the Loadout price. New weapons are fun, but you now have to pay more to guarantee you’ll get the one you want.
Modern Warfare Patch Notes
These are all of the major changes and additions to modern Warfare with the recent patch.
- Talon – This is a new operator added to the game.
- Khandor Hideout 24/7 Playlist Added
- NVG Infected Multiplayer Mode – In this mode, everything is in the dark. Survivors have thermal sight with limited battery but infection can see entirely in the dark. This has the damage system from realism mode.
- EMP Drone – You can now use an EMP at the start of a new round. Although this only works in-game modes with quite a few rounds.
- Amped – The reload speed for Strela-P, PILA, and JOKR has been increased.
- Stun Grenades – These are now less effective.
These are all of the Warzone patch notes and Modern Warfare changes. Warzone hasn’t had as many major alterations as Warzone got in its first few weeks, so the game must be relatively stable for the time being. Even with the price of loadouts increased, you can make sure you’re using the right weapons and strategies to win games. These are some guides that can help you with that: