The Striker 45 isn’t the newest weapon to come to Warzone, but this SMG has risen in the meta lately. Thanks to some adjustments to other weapons, the Striker 45 is looking like a better choice for an SMG. While useful in Modern Warfare, it never stuck out entirely in Warzone. However, that is changing. While at first glance this might feel like a backup weapon, the best Striker 45 Warzone loadout can go a long way to improving it. With the right choice of attachments, you can seriously improve the performance of this weapon.
This guide covers what you need to use to do that. The combination of kit that you can use to get the best performance out of this weapon. This balance can make the SMG much more effective at a medium range, making it all-round more usable. This is also how you can unlock the Striker 45, even without the Battle Pass from its release.
How to Unlock the Striker 45 in Warzone
To unlock the Striker 45 in Warzone, you have to complete a few challenges. It was originally part of the Season 2 Battle Pass. However, it has now been expanded out a bit. Anyone can now unlock the weapon, but they’ll have to complete a fair few challenges to get there. All you have to do is get some kills while sliding with a weapon. If you played on Modern Warfare, it was easier done in that game, same as with Cold War and the recent challenges.
Once you’ve unlocked it, you can start to get to grips with this weapon. Using the best Striker 45 warzone loadout goes a long way to making it handle better.
Best Striker 45 Warzone Loadout
The Striker 45 is one of the more effective SMGs in the game at the moment. The best loadout for this weapon does take it a long further though. It can make it more reliable and give it an easy kill time in-game. If you’re looking to improve the Striker 45, then you need to use the right attachments to make it more than a back-up gun. This is a suggestion for the best attachments to use for the weapon:
- Muzzle – Monolithic Suppressor
- Barrel – 400mm Stainless steel
- Optic – Corp Combat holo Sight
- Underbarrel – Merc Foregrip
- Ammunition – 45 Rnd Mags
This set-up builds on the Striker 45 to make it an even more impressive weapon than it always is. The Monolithic Suppressor might be a more standard choice, but it is kind of a necessity at the moment in the game. It hides your minimap signature which makes it much easier to stay competitive in the game. On top of that, you’ve got other attachments like the barrel that make this so much easier to use at a better range.
This build is set-up to make the Striker 45 work really well in a medium range. This can take the gun from a fallback weapon, to a really effective thing to use.
The Rest of The Best Striker 45 Warzone Loadout
The attachments for the best Striker 45 Warzone loadout are the most important part of the weapon, making the biggest difference to how it handles and plays. However, the rest of your loadout is important too here. These are some choices for the perks:
This set of attachments is going to take advantage of that mid-range boost that the attachments give. However, there is another option here for the perks. You could also consider using overkill and running this with a Sniper Rifle. That’s if you’re a decent sniper, as this weapon makes a great primary/secondary weapon for snipers and lost-range players.
That’s all you need to know for the best Striker 45 loadout in Warzone. Your choice of equipment is largely coming to come down to play style. Although, if you’re running overkill then it might be better to suit those to your other weapon. The Striker 45 is one of the more impressive SMGs in the game’s current meta. If you’re looking to perform better beyond just your weapon performance though, then our other Call of Duty guides can help you work on that:
- Best Warzone Landing Spots in Season 2 – This covers the best spots to drop in the new map of Warzone. You need to cater this to how you like to play, land at POIs which are going to let you loot without throwing you into the deep end if you’re still learning.
- Loadouts – Getting your loadout in Warzone is a vital part of the game. These are some recommendations for which loadout to build. You could also check out the specific guides for weapon loadouts, like the best LC10 loadout and the best FARA loadout.
- Warzone Weapons – If you’re not even sure which weapons to start with, then this guide can help you out.
- The Best Warzone Settings – Optimizing your settings is a key step to getting the game running as well as possible, along with getting the best FPS possible.
- How to Find the Perfect Sensitivity – Sensitivity is different for every player, this is how you can find the perfect one for you.