The Meltdown Battle Pass is the latest addition to Apex Legends. With every season comes one of these passes. For an initial fee, you can get tiers of rewards to complete and play through over the course of the Season. Making your way through all of them will allow you to collect a nice amount of cosmetics and in-game bonuses. Comparted with buying things straight out of the shop or loot Boxes, the Battle Pass is the most cost-effective way of going through the rewards in Apex Legends.
This season’s Battle Pass is quite similar to the one in Season 2. You’re rewarded with plenty of high-level cosmetics, rather than the trackers from the first season. That system as quite redundant. However, even the free tracker in-game still isn’t great, so many players opt for a better outside tracker.
The Meltdown Battle Pass costs 950 Apex Coins, quite a bit less than buying this tier of cosmetics individually. While you can pay 150 Apex Coins to skip ahead in levels, if you’re playing regularly in Season 3 you should be able to clear the Battle Pass fully before it expires.
Meltdown Battle Pass Free Tier
- Tier 2 – A loading screen.
- Tier 3 – A tracker for wins as Crypto in Season 3. Or you could use an external tracker.
- Tier 4 – Tracker for wins as Gibraltar in Season 3.
- Tier 5 – Wins tracker for Wraith in Season 3.
- Tiers 6 – Another wins tracker. This time for Caustic.
- Tier 7 – A Mirage Season 3 wins tracker.
- Tier 8 – You now track wins for Bangalore! There are a fair few trackers.
- Tier 9 – Pathfinder wins tracker for the season.
- Tier 10 – Wattson tracker. It covers wins in Season 3.
- Tier 11 – A tracker for season 3 wins as Octane.
- Tier 12 – A tracker for Lifeline. This one is surprisingly for wins in Season 3.
- Tier 13 – A Blood wins tracker for Season 3.
- Tier 17 – An Apex Pack. You won’t get much more for free.
- Tiers 21, 25, 29, 33, 37 – An Apex Pack.
- Tier 37 – A free skin! This one is for Caustic called Freezer Burn.
- Tier 110 – A meltdown Level Season 3 Badge. This is your reward for getting to the end of the Meltdown Battle Pass.
Battle Pass Rewards Tiers 1-20
While you do get some free stuff with the Battle Pass, it isn’t much. Those trackers aren’t exactly that exciting. However, if you do pay for the Meltdown Battle Pass you’re going to be able to get a lot more. Although it isn’t all cosmetics in the game, it is quite a bit more than the free tiers.
- Tier 1 – Reckoner Longbow DMR skin, Mirage Fired Up skin, Arctic Hunter Bloodhound skin. There is also an Octane skin Glacial Pace and an XP Boost.
- Tier 2 – Pyro Meteor, a weapon charm.
- Tier 3 – XP. That it is for this one.
- Tier 4 – Apex Pack.
- Tier 5 – 50 Apex Coins. Spent them wisely.
- Tier 6 – Apex Pack.
- Tier 7 – Crypto loading screen. This one is called Streets of Suotamo.
- Tier 8 – Another Apex Pack!
- Tier 9 – 50 Apex Coins. You earnt them.
- Tier 10 – A skin for the Charge Rifle. This is called Frozen Path.
- Tier 11 – A Pathfinder banner frame, Ice Towers.
- Tier 12 – The Cold Punch skin. It fits the P2020.
- Tier 13 – A Gibraltar emote, Surf’s Up.
- Tier 14 – An XP boost! Helpful to get up in the tiers.
- Tier 15 – An exciting new loading screen. This one is A New Dawn.
- Tier 16 – An Apex Pack.
- Tier 17 – 50 more coins! You should have plenty by the end of this.
- Tier 18 – A RE-45 Skin. This one is called grasshopper.
- Tier 19 – An Abominable Snowman weapon charm.
- Tier 20 – 120 Crafting Materials. A little change if you’re sick of coins.
- Tier 21 – A Wattson skydive emote. It is called Tesla-Copter.
- Tier 22 – XP Boost.
- Tier 23 – Another loading screen. This is World’s Edge – Meltdown.
- Tier 24 – This is a voice line, known here as a quip. It’s for Crypto, he says “You Thought You Were Better Than Me”.
- Tier 25 – A Pathfinder Skin, Iced Out.
- Tier 26 – R-99 Skin, Glacier. Freshen up your weapons a bit.
- Tier 27 – A Gibraltar Banner Frame! This one is called Hot Chains.
- Tier 28 – 120 Crafting Materials. The Meltdown Battle Pass has some filler, but plenty of decent content too.
- Tier 29 – A music pack for Gibraltar.
You get into some more interesting stuff with the rest of the tiers. Although, there are still plenty of coins and crafting materials to get!
- Tier 30 – XP Boost.
- Tier 31 – A Mirage loading screen. It is called Mirage’s Worst Day.
- Tier 32 – A Lifeline Quip. “I Don’t Even Think You Tryin”.
- Tier 33 – 100 Coins.
- Tier 34 – A Peacekeeper Skin. This one is Firestarter.
- Tier 35 – Lifeline Banner Frame. Crystalized Ice.
- Tier 36 – 120 Crafting Materials.
- Tier 37 – Another music pack. This one is for Crypto.
- Tier 38 – An XP Boost.
- Tier 39 – Bangaore loading screen. This one is Send in the Clowns.
- Tier 40 – Another Apex Pack! Interesting.
- Tier 41 – 100 Coins.
- Tier 42 – A Mastiff Skin. It is called Fractures Cove.
- Tier 43 – 100 Coins.
- Tier 44 – 120 Crafting Materials. If you hold on, some better rewards are coming.
- Tier 45 – A Mirage Banner Frame. It is called Hot Head.
Battle Pass Rewards Tiers 46-66
- Tier 46 – An XP Boost.
- Tier 47 – A Bloodhound Loading Screen. True Warrior.
- Tier 48 – Another Apex Pack.
- Tier 49 – A Banner Frame. This is Snow Monster, for Wraith.
- Tier 50 – Alternator skin. It is called Winged Phoenix.
- Tier 51 – A weapon charm Nox’s Trap.
- Tier 52 – 120 Crafting Materials. You’re getting a lot of these now.
- Tier 53 – A Lifeline skin called From the Ashes.
- Tier 54 – An XP boost. Real exciting but helpful to get to the next tier.
- Tier 55 – A L-STAR skin. This is Campfire.
- Tier 56 – A bloodhound Quip. “The Allfather has Gifted Me”.
- Tier 57 – 100 Coins.
- Tier 58 – A Kraber skin called Frozen Tundra. A lot of weapons in Meltdown Battle Pass.
- Tier 59 – 50 Apex Coins.
- Tier 61 – A Caustic Banner Frame. It is called Gassed Out.
- Tier 62 – Another XP Boost.
- Tier 63 – An Octane Banner Frame. It is called Running Hot.
- Tier 64 – A Flatline skin. This one is Green Lagoon.
- Tier 65 – A Crypto banner frame. Called Running Hot.
- Tier 66 – A R301 Skin called Firestorm.
These are the last batch of reward tiers. While they all have plenty to offer, you’re going to need to get a lot of XP to unlock it all.
- Tier 67 – 100 Coins. With these coins, you can likely pick up the next Battle Pass. Although you could go for a skin instead.
- Tier 68 – 120 Crafting Materials.
- Tier 69 – A hemlock skin. This is called The Abyss.
- Tier 70 – XP boost.
- Tier 71 – A Crypto Loading Screen. Books and Covers.
- Tier 72 – A Mozambique Skin. Called Flamethrower.
- Tier 73 – A Mirage Skydive Emote. Called It Takes Two.
- Tier 74 – A Devotion Skin called Cool Breeze.
- Tier 75 – A Bangalore Banner Frame. This one is Melted Grounds.
- Tier 76 – 120 Coins.
- Tier 77 – A big one. An Apex Pack.
- Tier 78 – A Wingman Skin. Ice Breaker.
- Tier 79 – A Gibraltar Loading Screen. Ice Breaker.
- Tier 80 – A Prowler Skin. Called Flamed Out.
- Tier 81 – 100 Coins.
- Tier 82 – A Spitfire skin. This one is Water Riptide.
- Tier 83 – A Wattson Banner Frame. It is called Down Under.
- Tier 84 – 120 Crafting Materials. You should get all you need from the Meltdown Battle Pass.
- Tier 85 – A lifeline Skydive Emote. This is called Windmill.
Meltdown Battle Pass Tier 86-110
- Tier 86 – A EVA-8 Skin called Polar Bear.
- Tier 87 – A Crypto Loading Screen. This one is Codename Crypto.
- Tier 88 – A Hemlock Skin. Hot Zone, is one of the more interesting skins.
- Tier 89 – 100 Coins.
- Tier 90 – A Longbow Skin. This one is Cool Heat.
- Tier 91 – A weapon charm called Artur.
- Tier 92 – 120 Crafting Materials. While things are more exciting in these late tiers, there are still plenty of materials.
- Tier 93 – A Pathfinder skydive emote. This one is I Can Fly!
- Tier 94 – A Triple Take Skin. Called Lightshow.
- Tier 95 – A Pathfinder loading screen, Pathfinder the Poet.
- Tier 96 – A Havoc Skin. This one is Volcano Grounds.
- Tier 97 – 100 Coins.
- Tier 98 – A G7 Weapon Skin. This skin is Golden Wings.
- Tier 99 – A Weapon Charm. Called Nessy.
- Tier 100 – A Peacekeeper skin: Frostbite.
- Tier 110 – Get the end of the pass and your reward is a Peacekeeper skin. This one is Blood Stone.
If you want to progress through this Battle Pass in full then you need to be playing your best. You can do that by ensuring you’re using the best apex Legends settings and getting the best frames per second possible out of the game.