Shroud has been playing a lot of Modern Warfare since its release. He is definitely one of the top players out there. Shroud’s settings run the game at the best possible quality, but he also uses a fantastic loadout. Loadouts in Modern Warfare are pretty complicated. They use a whole variety of elements to give players their specialized build. Gunsmith can make a weapon into something entirely different. This makes building a loadout kind of complicated. Looking at the loadouts of pro players can show you how to build one that perfectly plays to your strengths. In the case of Shroud’s Call of Duty loadout, this one is perfect for the way that he plays.
Shroud uses a lot of different weapons in Modern Warfare. However, his AK47 Loadout is really interesting. This isn’t a weapon that is often thought of as the best in the game. However, Shroud’s AK47 loadout has the potential to make it really effective. He’s achieved some dramatic results using the AK47. If you’re looking to play with something other an M4A1, this is a good loadout to look at:
What’s Shroud’s AK47 Loadout?
- Monolithic Suppressor
- 23 0” RPK Barrel
- No Stock
- Commando Foregrip
- Stippled Grip Tape
This is the build for the weapon’s attachment that Shroud often uses. However, sometimes he substitutes in a Tac Laser. As pro players play the game quite a lot, small details can be altered here and there. This build can really help to make the AK47 a more effective choice in the game and compensate for its problems.
- Quick Fix
This set up uses Ghost to give you something of a defense. However, it also helps you push players. Quick Fix can make the whole loadout more forgiving and Tune-up is great for being more responsive to the changes in circumstances in a game.
He also uses these perks.
- Double Time
Both sets suit the way that Shroud players. One is more helpful for an all-out offensive, with faster movement, resistance to tactical or lethal equipment, and extra ammo. The other is great for a more measured approach. Shroud can play in both ways, but you might want to consider which work better for you.
- Smoke Grenade
The Thermite gives you great protection against killstreaks. The smoke grenade is also a solid choice for pushing players. As with the perks, this loadout is fairly well balanced and should help you move reactively in Modern Warfare.
Should You Use This Shroud AK47 Loadout?
This loadout from Shroud is one of the best-balanced ones around for the AK47. Of course, using it is no guarantee you’ll play like Shroud. You’ll need a lot of talent and experience to manage that. However, if you’re looking for a well-balanced loadout that lets you get the most out of the AK47 then this is definitely one of the better choices out there. The AK can be a bit difficult, but Shroud’s build manages to make it as effective as it can be.
Our other guides to Call of duty Loadouts can help you find the weapons and attachments that other pros use.
Check out these other Modern Warfare loadout guides:
- These are some great loadouts for beginners – Start here if you’re brand new to the game. These loadouts are balanced and provide you with all you need to start unlocking more options.
- The Best Assault Rifle Loadouts – This loadout is built around the M4A1 Assault Rifle. This weapon is top of the class for an entry-level all-rounder.
- The Best Shotgun Loadouts – These loadouts cater to shotguns and close combat. This is really useful since so many of Modern Warfare’s maps are small or interior based.
- The Best SMG Loadouts – This covers loadouts for the stand-out SMG in the game; the MP5. A great place to start for SMG players.
- The Best LMG Loadouts – These the best Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Loadouts for the PKM, a great LMG for new players, and those with experience.
- The Best Marksman Rifle Loadouts – Marksman Rifles aren’t the flashiest weapon, but they’re proving surprisingly useful weapon with the metagame in Call of Duty: Modern Warfare. This loadout tackles the MK2 Carbine, a great Marksman Rifle to start with.
- The Best Sniper Loadouts – This guide goes through some basic Sniper loadouts. Tailor-made for those with great aim and a lot of patience.