In Warzone, getting your loadout is key to victory. Land, loot and call it in as soon as possible. This is a pretty common strategy. However, for it to be effective you actually have to be using a great loadout in the first place. This can be a bit complicated with all of the gunsmith options available. That’s’ why you should stick to the best loadouts in the game. These are the sets of equipment that have been designed to go together and tested to work the best they possibly can. These are the best MP7 Warzone loadouts. The SMG is a bit underrepresented in Warzone, but it can be really effective if you’re using the right loadout.
The MP7 is a pretty popular weapon in Warzone, but not as much as it could be. The MP7 has great potential, and a lot of players ignore it just because the M4A1 is really popular. That, or they specifically use Overkill and have an M4A1 as a back-up. The MP7 offers great possibilities, with a bit more specialization going on than you would find with an average assault rifle. The MP7 is even a vital part of some competitive players’ loadouts, like Scump. These are some of the best MP7 Warzone loaoduts, so you can be sure you’re using a balanced set of kit with the weapon.
The Best MP7 Warzone Loadouts
The Offensive MP7 Warzone Loadout
- FSS Close Quarters
- Merc Foregrip
- Stippled Grip Tape
- 60 Round Mags
This Gunsmith build is focused on speed and power. You will be firing from your hip a fair bit and being reactive with your movement. This Gunsmith build isn’t the most balanced, but if you’re going for attacking power then it is the right one for you.
- Col Blooded
These perks again help with speed and power. However, Hardline is there for a bit of protection. Fragging is going to come up if you use this loadout aggressively. This can be substituted for Overkill if you’d prefer a more balanced weapon to fall back on too.
- Frag Grenade
- Smoke Grenade
If you’re on the attack, use grenades and don’t slow down. Like with the other aspects of this MP7 Warzone loadout, this is great for pushing other players and not so great for defending.
The Balanced MP7 Warzone Loadout
- FSS Recon
- FORGE TAC Ultralight
- Ranger Foregrip
- 50 Rounds Mag
- Stippled Grip Tape
This is an effective gunsmith selection to make the MP7 into a more well-rounded weapon. You can skip the stock entirely if this suits your playstyle better though since a lot of players opt for no stock.
- Battle Hardened
These perks are built to make you more resistant to the elements. The MP7 isn’t a weapon to play it safe with, so you’re going to incur quite a bit of damage. Since this is one of the balanced MP7 Warzone loadouts, you’ll need to address that. This balance of perks can help you stay alive for longer and take more risks, which is perfect for the MP7.
- Flash Grenade
The choice of equipment isn’t as important for choosing an MP7 loadout. This set is built around fragging which can be a great way to play with an MP7. The semtex is also good for dealing with vehicles or other annoying elements. These can be altered if you have a different type of playstyle though.
Should You Use an MP7 Warzone Loadout?
These are two of the best MP7 Warzone loadouts out there, with a build to suit different types of players. However, the MP7 takes a different skill set to an Assault Rifle. You’ll need better accuracy and great reaction times to make them work.
Our other guides to Call of Duty Warzone loadouts can help you find any other loadouts for Warzone to stay ahead of the competition.
- Shroud Warzone Loadout – This is the loadout that Shroud uses in Warzone, great for an accurate submachine gun class.
- Nickmercs Warzone Loadout – Nickmercs has one of the best M4A1 loadouts around, a class for most players.
- Scump Warzone Loadouts – These are Scump’s two main Warzone loadouts, one for overtly aggressive players and one that is more balanced.
- These are some great loadouts for beginners – Start here if you’re brand new to the game. These loadouts are balanced and provide you with all you need to start unlocking more options.
- The Best Assault Rifle Loadouts – This loadout is built around the M4A1 Assault Rifle. This weapon is top of the class for an entry-level all-rounder.
- The Best Shotgun Loadouts – These loadouts cater to shotguns and close combat. This is really useful since so many of Modern Warfare’s maps are small or interior based.
- The Best SMG Loadouts – This covers loadouts for the stand-out SMG in the game; the MP5. A great place to start for SMG players.
- The Best LMG Loadouts – These the best Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Loadouts for the PKM, a great LMG for new players, and those with experience.
- The Best Marksman Rifle Loadouts – Marksman Rifles aren’t the flashiest weapon, but they’re proving surprisingly useful weapon with the metagame in Call of Duty: Modern Warfare. This loadout tackles the MK2 Carbine, a great Marksman Rifle to start with.
- The Best Sniper Loadouts – This guide goes through some basic Sniper loadouts. Tailor-made for those with great aim and a lot of patience.