It may seem like yesterday about we’re already in the 4th season of Warzone which is about to end very soon. The most anticipated Warzone Season 5 will be dropping out on August 5, 2020, and we couldn’t be more excited. Infinity Ward recently revealed that they will be adding some more amazing features in the game and also fixing some bugs that many players have been facing since the last update. The developers did an excellent job in fixing prior bugs and issues and we’re expecting the same treatment this time as well.
Glitches and Bugs
Infinity Ward mentioned a few bugs that are fixed and will be added when the new update arrives. Some of the bugs that were fixed are the following:
- Helicopter Bug – Some players were having trouble controlling their parachute when there was a helicopter nearby.
- Ammo Glitch – Ammo count was not showing.
- Attachments Glitch – Players were not able to equip attachments to their weapons. This bug was literally driving people crazy.
- Random Spawning Glitch- Spawning under the map after surviving Gulag.
- Visual problems associated with scopes and models.
- Tearing – Some people complained about tearing on new maps. The developers made sure to resolve these issues as well.
Similarly, many other bugs and glitches like this were fixed and will be added in the next update. Infinity Ward will be releasing the patch notes for season 5 shortly where you’ll get all the details on the bugs and glitches that were fixed.
Every season, we get something new and unique from these updates that makes this game even more fun. Similarly, season 5 of Warzone will have a lot to offer. This time around, we’re getting new maps, skins, and some classic weapons. The following are some of the new features that are added in the season 5 update.
- The stadium is now open for business. You can now find a lot of loot in this huge location.
- The grappling hook is also added outside many buildings. This feature will let you reach the top of the buildings in a jiff.
- The train is also added in this update. You will be able to travel throughout the map using the train. There are many miniguns mounted on the train which you could use to take out enemies.
- Four new multiplayer maps for MW – Suldal Harbor and Petrov Oil Rig (6v6 Multiplayer maps), Livestock (Gunfight), and a new ground war map, Airport.
- New skins and takedown moves are also added.
- Some new weapons are also added. An AN-94 assault rifle is also added in the game but by the looks of it, the recoil is beyond imagination. SPAS-12 and iconic Sniper rifle from MW is also added in the game.
- Train and Stadium are now the hot spots for legendary loot.
The Train is Now in Motion
Changes to the map were also made but you’ll notice them when you’re actually playing the game. The train will be constantly moving around the map and you can use it to travel around the map. I know that everyone is excited to start off the new season but first, you’ll need to download a 36GB update to get all the new features.
Other Helpful Articles: