TimTheTatMan is one of the biggest Warzone streamers. He gets great results too, and if you’re looking to test yourself you can try using his loadout. This is the selection of gear that TimTheTatMan calls in for Warzone. If you think his playstyle is similar to your own, or you just need some help selecting a polished and balanced loadout, then checking out his is going to be helpful. This TimTheTatMan Warzone loadout uses the AX-50. This is a little more interesting than most players, so it is a different kind of loadout.
The AX-50 isn’t one of the bigger weapons in the game, but TimTheTatMan does great with it. This loadout uses Gunsmith to the full extend, modifying the weapon until it becomes something much more polished than it normally would be. This TimTheTatMan Warzone loadout uses Gunsmith accessories that make it fantastic for both damage and accuracy, with some boosts to range. There is also a second weapon involved, with an M4A1 to fall back on if necessary.
If you’re looking to try out a dual weapon loadout, then TimTheTatMan’s Warzone loadout can be a great starting point.
TimTheTatMan Warzone Loadout
- Flash Guard
- Singuard Arms Pro
- Thermal Sniper Scope
- Singuard Arms Marksman
- 7 Round Mag
This gunsmith build is pretty well balanced. Unlike most players, this TimTheTatMan Warzone loadout uses a stock. Altogether, the fire rate and mobility of this build are pretty low. This is balanced by a fantastic accuracy, damage, and range. This makes the AK-50 into a hard-hitting weapon that fires a bit slower but at a fantastic range.
- Flash Guard
- Corvus Custom Marksman
- Integral Hybrid
- 60 Round Mags
- Merc Foregrip
This M4A1 section of the TimTheTatMan Warzone loadout isn’t as interesting as the first weapon! The M4A1 is kind of a standard, a well-balanced weapon. However, this Gunsmith selection is quite interesting on its own, opting to give a bit more emphasis to the weapon.
- Double time
These perks are built to suit the speedy play style used by TimTheTatMan. Double Time and Tune-Up are unconventional choices. They allow you to move fast and not have to stop as often. This is great for a high-intensity play style. This TimTheTatMan Warzone loadout is built for fast play, it’ll be a problem if you can’t cope with this high-risk strategy. Otherwise, it can be very successful.
- Frag Grenade
- Heartbeat Sensor
The frag grenade is great pushing other players which match the rest of the loadout. The heartbeat sensor is a little more defensive. It’ll help you stay a bit safer, but this loadout is built more for speed than playing it safe so this one can be switched out.
Should You Use The TimTheTatMan Loadout?
This TimTheTatMan Warzone loadout is going to work really well for players who want to be aggressive. Use it to chase kills and constantly push other players When it comes to survival, it can be a little riskier. If you can’t deal with this type of build, then this loadout isn’t going to be for you.
We’ve covered the loadouts of some other top pro players along with some general recommendations for Warzone loadouts.
- Shroud Warzone Loadout – This is the loadout that Shroud uses in Warzone, great for an accurate submachine gun class.
- Nickmercs Warzone Loadout – Nickmercs has one of the best M4A1 loadouts around, a class for most players.
- Scump Warzone Loadouts – These are Scump’s two main Warzone loadouts, one for overtly aggressive players and one that is more balanced.
- These are some great loadouts for beginners – Start here if you’re brand new to the game. These loadouts are balanced and provide you with all you need to start unlocking more options.
- The Best Assault Rifle Loadouts – This loadout is built around the M4A1 Assault Rifle. This weapon is top of the class for an entry-level all-rounder.
- The Best Shotgun Loadouts – These loadouts cater to shotguns and close combat. This is really useful since so many of Modern Warfare’s maps are small or interior based.
- The Best SMG Loadouts – This covers loadouts for the stand-out SMG in the game; the MP5. A great place to start for SMG players.
- The Best LMG Loadouts – These the best Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Loadouts for the PKM, a great LMG for new players, and those with experience.
- The Best Marksman Rifle Loadouts – Marksman Rifles aren’t the flashiest weapon, but they’re proving surprisingly useful weapon with the metagame in Call of Duty: Modern Warfare. This loadout tackles the MK2 Carbine, a great Marksman Rifle to start with.
- The Best Sniper Loadouts – This guide goes through some basic Sniper loadouts. Tailor-made for those with great aim and a lot of patience.