Valorant Patch Notes 1.04, released on Tuesday (21), brings important news specifically in agents. Among the main highlights of the new FPS update from Riot Games are nerfs in Raze and Brimstone. There were also buffers on Viper and a minor correction on Cypher. In addition, the feature of displaying attributes was added to the pre-round purchase menu. Changes to the Classic’s secondary shooting mode and numerous bug fixes.
Venomous Well (R)
- Maximum time out of the ultimate before it dissipates has gone from 5 seconds to 12 seconds.
- Now, Viper will be able to hold the skill key to undo the ultimate earlier in this Patch Notes 1.04.
- Enemies inside Poço Peçonhento will have the minimap obscured and will not be able to provide detection information to allies by the minimap.
- We increased the clarity of the enemies’ red glow at the edge of Viper’s blurred vision.
- Increase damage per second on enemies from 10 to 15 from any source.
- After leaving the Viper’s smoke, the deterioration will remain on the enemies for 2.5 seconds before it begins to dissipate.
- Having both Poison Cloud and Toxic Curtain abilities active will not consume fuel beyond the normal amount used for one of them.
- Showstopper ultimate Cost changed from 6 to 7 Ult points in this Patch Notes 1.04.
- Ultimate Orbital Attack cost changed from 6 to 7 ultimate points.
- Stimulating Beacon will no longer strengthen enemies or display its radius of effect.
- Increased authenticity of Brimstone’s arms.
- Now, Cybernetics Cage can be selected during the purchase phase.
- Fixed a bug that made the right button inaccuracy during the race much greater than desired in this Patch Notes 1.04..
- The error that did not apply any imprecision penalty when the player jumped was also fixed.
- When running the dispersion was updated, it went from 3.4 to 2.1.
- Dispersion when jumping was also updated, from 1.9 to 2.3.
- What was updated was also on the floor, went from 1.9 to 1.95.
- Added a 10% accuracy bonus when crouching and standing still.
HUD and Interface
- The old text box for the attributes of the weapons in the pre-round shop was replaced by a graphic representation of them, which makes it much easier to compare them.
Quality of Life
- Now, viewers’ mini-map viewing cones will have colors that will differentiate teams.
- Reyna’s dubbing in Italian and Spanish from Mexico has been replaced in this Patch Notes 1.04..
- Adjusted the volume of the animation when equipping the Elderflame Operator in this Patch Notes 1.04..
- Fixed a bug that caused the volume to get louder and louder if the player equipped the Operator quickly several times in a row.
- Enemy footsteps now properly diminish cosmetic sounds.
- Now, the inspection animation of Confronto Elderflame will have sound effects at levels 1 and 2.
- Changes to the aim were made as soon as the player pulled a weapon, the aim of Sage’s ultimate and the highlights of allied characters, improving the performance of VRAM and GPU in these situations.
- Minor rendering performance fixes.
- Now, weapon skin enhancement animations will be shown via live streaming and no longer stored locally, which reduced the size of the game installation by 380 MB.
- Fixed the requirement that Reyna had to look at the Soul Orbs in order to activate them and maintain their healing. This situation should now return to what it was in Update 1.02.
- Bug that caused Brimstone’s fumes to become “one-way” fumes when the player’s camera was near the top of them.
- There was a bug that prevented Post-Shock from Breach from causing damage to all characters (if several were hit).
- Corrected the oscillation that occurred when the Sova drone reached its maximum flight height.
- Fixed a bug that maintained the accuracy of the Marshal rifle while the character was shooting while walking.
Some problems with transparency effects that were delayed in a frame (such as the Jett advance, when used by the player).
- Fixed a bug that caused allies’ highlights to not appear on some Intel and AMD Radeon GPUs when using MSAA.
- The loading screens did not completely fill the computer screen if the person was playing with certain resolution / aspect ratio combinations.
- Decreased the size of the warning text about photosensitivity in this Patch Notes 1.04..
- The “equip” button remained gray when purchasing a skin variant that was being shown on the screen.
- Fixed a bug that caused smoke from Brimstone in Haven to appear outside the desired location.
- Typo that was in Brimstone’s biography.
Patch Notes 1.04 leveled the playing field for Brimstone and Viper. Viper has one of the lowest rates of choice at Valorant and has since the game’s release. Maybe that’s why Riot Games made this decision to change some details. For these reasons, she used to replace Omen or Brimstone as a controller. The toxic gas that Viper releases still damages his teammates, but he punches in with the changes he receives.
Other Helpful Articles: