Hyper Scape is a new Battle Royale that is set in a sci-fi world. You get a great array of weapons with unique effects, along with hacks that are special abilities to give you a unique way of approaching the game. While still new, the open beta of the game is already proving quite fun to get to grips with. One big thing that makes hyper Scape different from other Battle Royales is that the sci-fi setting that means a dense and vertical world map. Along with the effects and various effects of sci-fi weapons, this can be graphically demanding. That makes it really important to be using the best Hyper Scape settings in the game.
Using the best Hyper Scape settings helps you get ahead in Hyper Scape. It can give you a greater FPS rate. This means you’ll be able to make more responsive movements and react quicker. This is really important for playing as well as you can do. Even with a budget PC, you can get a much better frames per second out of the game by using the right settings.
This is what you need to know about the settings and the best Hyper Scape settings for you to use in-game.
The Best Hyper Scape Settings
The first settings you’ll find in Hyper Scape are for gameplay. These ones are a lot more subjective than the rest. They don’t deal with how the game presents itself or runs. This means they’re not important for using the best Hyper Scape settings to run the game in the best quality possible. Instead, these deal with the controls that you’ll need to use. These are some recommendations:
- Sensitivities – There are quite a few options here for various sensitivities. It is difficult to give an exact number which is the best for everyone here. Instead, you need to find which exact sensitivity feels right for you. It can vary depending on what games you play a lot to how your mouse feels. These are some general tips to find the right sensitivity and use the best Hyper Scape settings.
- Mouse Sensitivity – General sensitivity should be in the lower half, but not too far past a quarter. You can go further if this is how you usually play games, but most players should stick to 25-50. Lower sensitivity means you’ll have to move your mouse more to get the desired movement, but you will be more exact.
- ADS Sensitivity – Start at around 10 for this one and experiment from there. Your ADS sensitivity needs to be lower than general. When scoped, you should be able to make large movements and naturally track and hit enemies. Keeping it low makes everything easier to control and enemies faster to lockdown.
- Mouse Acceleration – This is better turned off. Having it on helps you look faster if you’re turning around or throwing your head upwards. However, it makes your aim more difficult to control.
The lower the sensitivity, the easier it is to be exact. It can be sluggish and unresponsive for some players though. Pro players often go very low with their sensitivities, but it does take some time to get used to.
The Best Hyper Scape Video Settings
Video settings are some of the most important ones you’ll find in any game. These deal with the video quality of the game. They’re important since this decides how taxing the game is to run and what frames per second rate your game can get. The game can be demanding, even if you’re using one of the best gaming GPUs. These recommendations for the best Hyper Scape settings work by helping your game run at the highest frames per second without damaging the way the game looks too much:
- Display Mode – Full Screen
- Resolution – Set this to the resolution for your screen. This is high if you’re using one of the best gaming monitors, but for most, it’ll be standard definition.
- Refresh Rate – Again this just needs to be set to the same rate as your monitor, which should hopefully be a good refresh rate for gaming.
- V-Sync – V-Sync should be turned off. If you’re unsure why our full guide here covers V-Sync.
- Aspect Ratio – Auto is fine here to ensure it matches your monitor.
- Widescreen Letterbox – Turn this to off. While the letterbox can be beneficial for watching films shot in really wide aspect ratios, it just results in lost space for a PC.
- Field of View – This one is a bit more difficult. Some players like to ratchet this up to get more of the game visible at once. However, you don’t want to push it too far as it can become seriously distorted. Don’t go too far above 100 since the frame rate will be hit. Around 90-95 is a good amount.
- Brightness – This doesn’t need to be adjusted, Hyper Scape is a relatively bright game.
Graphical Quality – The Best Hyper Scape Settings
- Overall Quality – This should be set to custom so we adjust things individually.
- Animation Quality – Medium is good here since the level of detail can get really demanding on your PC. However, you need a decent level of detail to get a good view at a distance. Medium is a nice compromise.
- Anti-Aliasing – This needs to be off, our full guide covers
- Atmospheric Quality – Very Low. This isn’t important for the game looks.
- Resolution Scaling – Set this to a fixed 100 scaling. This means the resolution will always be at the right resolution. Turning this down will make your FPS hit higher, but the game might look pretty bad.
- Geometry Quality – Medium. Like with animation quality, this lowers your frames per second but it is important for actually recognizing where and what everything in the world is.
- Frame Rate Quality – This is where you can set your FPS. Set this as high as it can go, so 240 FPS.
- Lighting Quality – Have this set as low as you can, it is an unnecessary drain on your frames per second.
- Shadow Quality – As with every other game, turn this as low as possible. They look cool but can worsen your FPS.
- Sharpness – Around 75% is a good balance.
- Texture Quality – Low-medium is a good balance between performance and the quality you need to understand what is happening. Ultra-low will give you the best performance, but a notch above is helpful.
- VFX Quality – With all of the hacks in the game the VFX comes up quite a lot. Low to medium is good, any lower and you might struggle to spot all AOE effects.
General – The Best Hyper Scape Settings
As the name might imply, most of the settings here are just about the general feel of the game. You’ll find your accessibility options in here, which are useful if you’re going to need these things. For most players though, there isn’t a lot of interest in the general section. You probably don’t need to spend too much time optimizing these to use the best Hyper Scape settings. Instead, just alter these to your personal preference or to match the specific needs you have from the game.
How Much of a Difference Does Using the Best Hyper Scape Settings Make?
Using the right settings for a game can have a surprisingly big impact. This is mainly down to the frames per second rate and how smoothly the game runs. Some users can probably achieve a high frame rate with any settings, but others will really need to optimize them. These are the best Hyper Scape settings for getting a great frames per second out of the game. With this, you should be able to make sure the game runs at the best frames per second that it can with your PC.
Our guides to using the best settings in some of the other major online games can help you run every game as well as you can.