Spellbreak is a new type of Battle Royale that gives you a lot more choice than just which guns to pick up. The Spellbreak equipment and gear play a major role in each game. It can sometimes be overwhelming to try and pick up the gear that you need every time you launch into the map. However, if you want to make the most out of your Gauntlets and character classes, then you need to be finding the gear that best compliments your play style.
Spellbreak Equipment is a broad term that includes quite a few different items. It can be healing items, wearables, or even other boosts like runes. Even if you’re using the right character class and perfect Gauntlets, you will be underpowered compared with your enemies if you aren’t making proper use of the Spellbreak equipment available. Unlike games like Fortnite, you need to find more than just healing items.
Spellbreak equipment has the ability to modify most aspects of your play. You start out with 100 health and mana, along with a max armor of 20. This can be increased through Spellbreak equipment. However, you only have four inventory slots. This means you have to be selective about which inventory item you want to use. Consumable options can be stacked, but only up to two.
Spellbreak Equipment – Amulets, Belts, and Boots
Amulets, Belts, and Boots are simple Spellbreak equipment that gives you a boost depending on which you use. The higher-tier versions of these items are the ones to prioritize, but they are rarer. You should ideally be using the equipment that best suits your character class:
- Common Amulet – Max Mana +15.
- Uncommon Amulet – Max Mana + 30.
- Rare Amulet of the Wanderer – Cast Speed +20 and Max Mana +45.
- Rare Amulet of the Berserker – Sorcery Cooldown -35% and Max Mana +45%
- Epic Amulet of the Slayer – Spell Damage +15 and Max Mana +60.
- Epic Amulet of the Mender – Drain Armor 20% and Max Mana +60.
- Legendary Amulet of the Behemoth– Spell Damage +10%, Cast Speed +15%, Max Mana +75.
- Legendary Amulet of the Scribe – One Rune Use Refresh Sorceries, Cooldown 5s, Max Mana +75.
- Common Belt – Max Armor +20.
- Uncommon Belt – Max Armor +40.
- Rare Belt of the Slayer – Rune Cooldown Speed +20%, Max Armor +55.
- Rare Belt of the Wanderer – Max Rune Charges +1, Max Armor +55.
- Epic Belt of the Mender – Health and Armor Recovery Rate +50% and Max Armor +65.
- Epic Belt of the Scribe – On Rune Use, Damage Resistance Rate +95% for 1 Second, Cooldown 5 seconds, Max Armor +65.
- Legendary Belt of the Behemoth – Damage Resistance +10%, Max Rune Charges +1, Max Armor +70.
- Legendary Belt of the Berserker – Max Rune Charges +2, Rune Cooldown Speed +20%, Max Armor +70.
- Common Boots – Run Speed +2.
- Uncommon Boots– Run Speed +3.
- Rare Boots of the Scribe –On Rune Use Run Speed +4 for five seconds, Run Speed +4.
- Rare Boots of the Berserker –Immune to Shock, Toxic Puddles, and Ice Patches. Run Speed +4.
- Epic Boots of the Behemoth –Immune to Shock, Toxic Puddles, and Ice Patches. Run Speed +5.
- Epic Boots of the Mender –On Crouch Regenerate 4 Health for two seconds, Run Speed +5.
- Legendary Boots of the Slayer –Triple Jump, Max Jump +25%, Run Speed +6.
- Legendary Boots of the Wanderer –Invisibility for five seconds, every ten seconds. Run Speed +6.
Consumable Spellbreak Equipment
Not all loot in Spellbreak is equipable! Some of it is some good old fashioned consumable items. While there are ways to use runes and classes to enhance your healing, these items are going to be necessary if you want to recoup some of your health.
- Small Health Potion –Takes 3 seconds to drink, you gain 20 health over the next 10 seconds.
- Large Health Potion –This takes 6 seconds to drink and heals you for 50 health over 10 seconds.
- Small Armor Shard – This takes 3 seconds to consume and gives you 20 armor over 10 seconds.
- Large Amor Shard – This takes 6 seconds to consume and gives you 50 armor over 10seconds.
If you want to win more matches you need to be using this Spellbreak equipment properly. It is also important to be using the best Spellbreak settings and getting the best frames per second possible.